vite fait Index du Forum
vite fait Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Offers on the table but Paulinho won't rule out Barcelona st

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vite fait Index du Forum -> vite fait -> vite fait
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Dim 8 Juil - 07:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Offers on the table but Paulinho won't rule out Barcelona st Répondre en citant

Brazil's exit from รวม ทาง เข้า sbo the World Cup on Friday night enables Paulinho to focus on his future with the midfielder accepting that he has offers to leave Barcelona.Only a year after leaving the Chinese Super League for 40 million euros, the 29-year-old is subject to a bid that would see his club make a quick profit and open up one of their three non-EU squad spots."I'm going to Barcelona to talk to my representative about it," he said after Saturday's defeat to Belgium."I have an offer from China and from another club, although it isn't certain that I will go. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo We have to talk."Arthur's imminent arrival from Gremio may push Paulinho further out the door however Ernesto Valverde has found a useful niche for the Brazilian and he may prove rather difficult to replace. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 8 Juil - 07:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 03:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Offers on the table but Paulinho won't rule out Barcelona st Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนัง

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Offers on the table but Paulinho won't rule out Barcelona st

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vite fait Index du Forum -> vite fait -> vite fait Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange