vite fait Index du Forum
vite fait Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Juventus and Man City told price tag of Brazilian talent

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vite fait Index du Forum -> vite fait -> vite fait
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 06:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Juventus and Man City told price tag of Brazilian talent Répondre en citant

Juventus are closely following Brazilian talent Paulinho or, at least, this is what the latest reports out of บอล ส เต็ ป Brazil suggest. According to O Globo, Juventus are monitoring the situation of the striker, born in 2000. The youngster currently plays for Vasco Da Gama and has บอล ส เต็ ป featured in six games so far this season, bagging two goals and assisting the same amount in the process. However, the Bianconeri will face tough competition for Paulinho, as the likes of Bayern, PSG, Manchester City, Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund are interested in the striker. The price tag of the player is said to be around €30m, more than double to what Atletico Madrid offered for the player บอล ส เต็ ป in the recent weeks, as they had offered €14m. It remains to be seen where the starlet will end up, although it's safe to say signing him won't be an easy task, considering the number of clubs interested. 

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 06:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 12:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: St.Johnstone midfielder Blair Alston signs new deal Répondre en citant

St.Johnstone midfielder Blair Alston signs new deal

wwwpic5678 St Johnstone midfielder Blair Alston has signed a new one-year-deal at McDiarmid Park, with the option of a further year depending on first-team appearances next season. The former Falkirk player joined the Saints in May 2016, arriving on a free from the Bairns. "I'm delighted to be staying at Saints next season and I'm really enjoying it here. I've loved my football ever since I arrived and although the injury against Aberdeen has been a blow and spoiled the final few weeks of this season, it's still been an enjoyable campaign," said the 26-year-old.

Alston has made 71 appearances across two seasons in all competitions for Saints, scoring five goals. "I'll be ready for the start of pre-season and I'm really looking forward to getting back involved and helping the club kick on. I feel I've contributed well to the squad over the past two seasons but one thing I would like to improve is my goal return so that's something I'll be looking to add to my game next season," he added on the club's official website. wwwpic5678

Saints boss Tommy Wright was also pleased with Alston's new deal. "We're delighted to get this one sewn up and have Blair here for another year. It's been a frustrating campaign for him after being injured at the start and now the end of the season, but when he has been fit I feel like he has contributed well to the team," he said. "We played Blair out wide for most of the season but I'm hoping that next year we can bring him into a more central role and utilise him there. "I think it's a great piece of business by the club and we can look forward to having Blair back fit and ready to go for the new season." he continued. wwwpic5678

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Juventus and Man City told price tag of Brazilian talent

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vite fait Index du Forum -> vite fait -> vite fait Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange